- Market Segmentation Research Using the Transactional Data Matrix
- Direct Mail and Digital Marketing List Brokerage & Meta Data
- Data Analytics and Customer Insights Analytics
- Secure Customer Data Management
The Transactional Data Matrix
The Transactional Data Matrix (TDM) is the latest advancement for the creation of look-a-like audiences that increase response.
With a TDM, the basis of the look-a-like audience is built upon what people have actually purchased – not on what they’re thinking about or what they like.
12 big data marketing companies and Amazon store transactional data. They use a matrix of powerful transactional data that produces your “perfect prospect” – again and again.
This method surpasses any other strategy you can use to create an audience that is most likely to respond to your offer.
Direct Marketing List Brokerage & Metadata
Working together with us to identify your ideal target audience, you’ll …
- Increase your response … and profitability.
- Enlarge your prospect universe while eliminating wasted marketing dollars on non- prospects.
Advanced transactional meta data allows us to determine key variables – such as knowing how much a prospect has in investable assets or their annual average investment. With this information, we create for you …
There are other variables we use when identifying the best target audience for your company, service, or product.
How It Works
- Using Transactional Meta Data, We Build a Look-A-Like Audience
Using TMM data, we analyze the purchasing habits of your existing database and then clone your own current customers.
TDM extensive data on every individual’s purchase … stocks, nutritional supplements, clothing, wine, etc.
- Facebook Look-A-like Audiences: Facebook is constantly working to improve its ability to duplicate clones of your customers. Using these algorithms, we can identify the common qualities of your prospects and find similar, or look-a-like, audiences.
Facebook locates new prospects based on similar Facebook profiles and online behavior. This includes analyzing data such as page likes, demographics, interests, website visits and more.
The best results come when we take a direct mail look-a-like audience model built on transactional data of a customer file, and incorporate it with Facebook’s transactional data algorithms.
You can choose the size of a lookalike audience during the creation process.
Smaller audiences more closely match your source audience. Larger audiences increase your potential reach, but reduce the level of similarity between lookalike and source audiences.
A source audience of between 4,000 and 50,000 works best.
- Google Similar Audiences
Google uses data in the Google Display Network to prospect.
Data includes demographics, searches, video views, website visits, application downloads, and more.
Google uses a type of artificial intelligence to analyze trillions of searches and activity across millions of websites to help figure out when people are close to buying.
Again, using transactional data and/or your customer files improves results
- AdRoll Prospecting Look-A-like AdRoll finds audiences using the IntentMap, the largest proprietary data co-op that advertisers can access by contributing their site data.
About 5,000 advertisers of all sizes have opted into IntentMap, pooling more than 1.2 billion digital profiles from across the web and mobile sources.
Such diversity allows AdRoll Prospecting to perform for all verticals and find your new customers.
- Bing Look-A-Like
Bing Ads now has a look-a-like feature. In-market is a system that lets marketers target consumers who appear to be on the verge of making purchases. Grabbing someone’s attention when they’re ready to purchase is powerful.
Bing’s in-market audience focuses on 14 different audiences: 4 are dedicated to finance, 3 on travel, 2 on cars. Others include clothing, hobbies, leisure, toys and games. And more in-market audience targets are on the way.
- Pre-Roll Look-A-Like
Integrating video into a campaign is in itself a response booster. A pre-roll commercial, for example, is when you run an ad before seeing a video on YouTube.
When you take your transactional data and/or customer list and clone a YouTube audience, the results improve.
- Private Companies Look-A-Like Many other private companies are using different ways to create a look-alike. For example, using a database built on credit data or integrating transactional data and web searches using transactional data based on a co-op of websites.